Thursday, July 3, 2008

2008 Meinvent Day 25

Hard to believe that I'm 25 days in...I don't feel any different. Well, actually I do. Lately the squeaky wheel has been getting the oil, and I've been all over the map with excavating, ORKINating, plastering, patching, painting, and key-making. Bottom line...it's all coming together. I've shown the apartments, and it looks hopeful for tenants. My house is on the market officially, and the financing for the flip looks like it's going to work (though I'm not going to count any chickens before they hatch.) I have seven more days to get stuff done (excluding July 4th, our vacation, and my 4 days-worth of New Administrator Academy. Wish me luck.



As soon as I figure the picture posting thing out, I'll post some pictures of my fabulous day lilies...

2 comments:

Jen Barney said...

I hope all works out with the house, the apartment and everything else! Have a great FOURTH!

Kathy Douglas said...

Sounds like you're busy, as usual! We are going to Meet and Greet this week, will you? Pictures are fun and pretty easy. I'll walk you through it. Check out my vacation and pictures...what fun. Hope you had a great FOURTH!