Tuesday, July 8, 2008

2008 Meinvent, Day 30

I'm bored with the titles of my blogs, and I'm guessing everyone else is, too. It's almost a misnomer at this point. I'm really not inventing or re-inventing myself. I still eat too much junk, and the 30 minutes I proposed at the beginning? Yeah, well, let's just say that was when it seemed like I had lots of time left...well, I don't!

I have three more days until vacation. I'm pushing hard to tidy up the list. I can say that I'm tied up at Lane, so that's one large thing off the list. As for the rest...much is coming together. Everything seemed to go my way yesterday and today. I couldn't be more pleased!! Tomorrow will start to tell whether my wheeling and dealing will pay off.

Right now, I'm downloading "Three Cups of Tea" and since we live just East of Timbuktu, it's taking forever since we don't get FiOS out here. In about 10 minutes I'll have the book, and in three days I'll be enjoying it on the plane, then hopefully on the beach. This way, I don't have to carry the book with me. :)

I'll quit yammering, but I just wanted to share how grateful I am that things are going so well. The cherry would be the Flip finally Flipping...if you got any extra room on your prayer list, please add me...pray for a clean mouth, and for all the list to get picked off in the next few days. Good Night!

6 comments:

Sarah Amick said...

Ingrid, you so will enjoy "Three Cups of Tea" it is life changing in the peace department. It will begin to change the way we think about developing peace around the world in our country. It also makes the world seem much smaller.
I also loved the influence education has upon others. You know we perform a very thankless job in our society, knowing how the rest of the world thinks of us is impressive. Makes you want to excel at our profession even more than you already do.
Much luck on the trip, you deserve the relaxation of it all.
Good luck with the running of the mouth too!

our family said...

Ingrid, Good luck getting your list minimized before vacation! Have fun on your trip! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Kathy Douglas said...

I am impressed that you stayed with the blogging all summer. Take time for yourself and enjoy your vacation. You know what is coming soon, and you will need this time to get ready for that. I agree with Sarah, Good luck with the running of the mouth!!!!

Jen Barney said...

Take care ms Ingrid... relax and take time for you!

Jen

Kathy Douglas said...

You are TAGGED! When you get back, it will give you something to do! HA!! Check my blog for the rules.

JenLCB said...

Consider your Flip prayed for!